Friday, December 12, 2008

Rock Papers Scissors: THE LAW


Back in the states. I thought this was just an innocent game that was created to pass time on the playground. Or decide little spats. LOL LOL HAHHA WELL not in KOREA! lol
The way I see it the simple game Rock Paper Scissors is the LAW and thats it! I have been here almost 3months and on several occasions have I seen major problems decided by this game. Your fate is left in the hands of a ROCk, Paper, and a Scissor...Personally speaking I would be pissed if I lost a bet or had to do something I didn't want to because of a game where there is a high chance of loosing. At my school Taebong Elementary I paid it no mind just laughing it off. However when I see grown men doing it thats where I realize it's not a game anymore lol its the LAW....

1 comment:

A said...

hahaha this rock paper scissors is VERY serious! ive seen it in kroean dramas and reality TV shows sometimes...they do it for big things too like who's going to pay for dinner and drinks and they bet stuff on it! its madness!!