Thursday, December 04, 2008

Free Time after Lessons

So normally how it works when we finish a lesson. My co teacher allows the kids to interact with me and ask me questions etc. Basically just chillin with me trying to get to know me a little better. It also is a good oppurtunity for me to try and learn some of the kids names. It is already Dec 5th and I already have faces down packed I know who the bad ones are I know who the smart ones are etc. However the learning their names is still tricky. No one wants to be pointed at "HEY U KID WITH THE RED HOODY" so I try my best to remember the kids names however with 1100 students in the school its just not going to happen...Anyways here is a video of a kid that has talent..He wants to be a B BOY when he grows up and that he loves beat boxing. I said "for real? you know what beat boxing is?" he said LISTEN..

3 comments:

De'Shay Turner said...

haha, thats hott dawg

liligyal said...

He's gonna get so many girls with that trick..... I mean.....when he starts liking girls. LOL.

A said...

LOL! that kid is awesome!!