Monday, December 08, 2008

Just My Thoughts

Im blessed to say the least! I can't stress it enough. I am 23 years old and have literally almost traveled around the world. One time when I was on the phone with my Mother she told "Son you are living and doing what I always wanted to do but couldnt. You and your Sister are my Eyes through the world" manye thats deep.

United Kingdom
Italy
France
Germany
Switzerland
Turkey
Greece
Ethiopia
Tanzania
South Korea

Sitting in the chair at my Elementary school in Korea @ Taebong Elementary school my sister asked me what im doing... I respond "Nothing much just looking at ticket prices for THAILAND"...man whats wrong with me I said it as if it was nothing. Like everyday people say yeah im get up and go to THAILAND for my vacation.



Im not going to lie sometimes I just get caught up in life I forget to give thanks to the one who has made all of this possible.GOD...Thats one thing I NEVER EVER WANT TO BE is Ungrateful..I always appreciate things people do for me whether it is big or small..Sometimes I feel I dont deserve it because my actions and words don't reflect that of Christ or what I believe...My College coach used to always say your either going to do the right thing or the wrong thing there is NO GRAY AREA."Integrity is being able to do the right thing when no one else is watching!" ....I have this feeling that I am supposed to share my experience I am supposed to give back to someone else in some form or fashion. I truly believe that people is my passion. I thoroughly enjoy communicating with people from different walks of life than my own...I guess what I am trying to say is that being here in Korea has opened my eyes...Before coming here I NEVER!!! AND QUOTE "NEVER" had a desire to go to an ASIAN COUNTRY until recently...Look at me now bowing when I SAY hello and almost Advanced Chopstick user...Until next post....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should check tickets to Cali? I hear there are some PRETTY cool people livin' in Southern Cali these days! :) HAHA Just playin! Have fun in Thailand! :)