Friday, December 05, 2008

Eastern Mennonite University Basketball Program's

Eastern Mennonite University Royals located in Harrisonburg, Virgina
Participate in the ODAC

The Lady Royals are off to a great year! We are currently 6-0 and 2-0 in conference play. Everyone by the looks of it is contributing each game. Whether that is coming off the bench to give your team a spark or if your serving in a starting role...Keep the Job up. From time to time I am going to post updates with how my Alma Mata is doing!


MY SQUAAD!!! Yeah that's right I'm a fan!! We been in the dumps ever since I got to EMU. We had a great team my Freshmen year and we couldn't put it together...I am excited about this class. Last year I got a chance to play with them and I could tell that this group wanted to win...Sometimes in order to LEAD you have to FOLLOW. Last year we had the pieces to do some things but it was more important for the young fellas to get to the tournament be in the ATMOSPHERE get adjusted to playing there....Now a year later...The Squad has things rolling knocking of Va Wesleyan for the first time in I don't know how long. Almost five guys averaging double figures in. We are currently 5-2...Imma keep posting up dates on here but keep doing yalls thing "REACH FOR THE STARS IF YOU FALL YOU'LL LAND ON CLOUDS"

No comments: