Monday, December 22, 2008

Late Night Thoughts

What! A week. I had a great week this week. My school had an English FESTIVAL, had training in a part of Korea I haven't seen yet, Got a chance to kick it with my Homie MARIA AND JIN SUN after Maria's game in GUri, and Also met a mutual Friend. It was a great week. This week It's kind of crazy. My vacation starts I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do for my break. This week I think I am going to dedicate some more time and trying to learn Hongul. I have many Korean friends that know English alittle but not fluent enough to have in depth conversations. It's about 1:19 am in the morning I should be sleep but I just wanted to get my thoughts out while its fresh! Im loving Korea! I know time flys. I am trying to enjoy every moment each conversation and each meal. I know life's short and I want to live it to the fullest! I have ran into some that just bash Korea, the people, the food, and the lifestyle. Then my question is why are they here? Im CONFUSED lol sure things get complicated because of cultural differences and miscommunication but at the end of the day I am loving being immersed in the Korean Culture. I know very soon I will be back in the states not having to dry my clothes on the floor or turn a button on to turn the hot water on. So in this time I am going to enjoy myself through the good and the bad! Cause thats just what im doing loving my time here! peace

No comments: