Monday, February 09, 2009

Taking it back

Im in a real chilled out mood. I had a great dinner and evening with some other teachers in my area. I hardly have any classes this week as they are remodling my area. I have no Homework lol! Im in a great mood. I am going to take it back! I remember not long ago when I was in Elem or Middle school my Dad used to play Anita Baker hard. I remember him having the Anita bumping in the car or if we were cleaning up the house. I was listening to a Rap artist named Drake and he has a song in which 9th wonder samples a track from Anita Baker - Sweet Love. So I had to go back to the original song by Anita Baker and vibe out. So songs for you Pops! I'll be home soon to vibe out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS SPECIAL...THIS MADE MY DAY. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DIVA!!

LOVE YA DAD