Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Patience really did Win!

Today I went to school with a chip on my shoulder! To make a long story short. Over the weekend to add to the fact that I was not at the tightest event in the last couple years of my life. I overdrew my account. I went to the bank and thought I was taking out 40,000 won which is like 32 or 34 usd I took out 400,000won! thats right people! I was so mad lol haha all I could do was laugh. Standing there at the atm..I am thinkin I am taking out 40 dollars and i get 400 hundred. I was blown. Needless to say when I got to school on Monday and they started acting funny with my money I was really nervous! I have heard stories of people not getting paid for months or not at all...I knew this school was not like that but buisness is buisness you know? Make a long story short I didnt not go to Seoul today lol! why? because they paid me! Not only did they pay me but I got more than exspected becuase I was not teaching for the full time I have been here which was on OCT 3. So in the end. Patience won! No need to get frustrated or mad there is nothing you can do but still display understanding and communicating through your differences...Until next time Always always remember lifes good...

Since I got paid better believe Im getting a new Camera and we going to straight VIDEO BLOGS!!! THEY COMING SOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!

2 comments:

Dan Henrickson said...

Jered, again you had me laughing out loud. I look forward to seeing the videography to follow!

How often did your employer in America pay you more than your full-time wage, when you felt like you coasted through the week? Ahh, I miss it!

Dan

Natarsha said...

What kind of camera did you get?