Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Countdown

I slept with no problem last night. Actually I went to sleep earlier than I normally do. I wanted to write on here to get the pre thoughts out of the way. I feel great this morning I have alot to do today and I dont want to get behind on anything. When growing up watching other adults you pick up things as you grow that you like or seem to be efficent. I picked up from Jon's Mom the habit of writing everything down that needs to get done on a piece of paper lol. I know it sounds funny but Jon's mom would leave the house and there be like twenty things on the sheet of paper. When it is posted to the wall or the board you can never forget what you have to do...Well I did just that I wrote down everything that I need to get today. I will start soon after this blog. I will drive to shady grove catch the train to dc to pick up my passport with stamped visa. Go to best buy get the cheapest mp3. go to ross or marshalls get two pants two dress shirts. go to the barber shop one last time to get fresh. Back home to finally pack. Call verizon shut the phone down. Get on my addiction the internet one last time lol..watch the cosbys. and let the future take over...It is a crazy feeling im feeling today. I'm feeling like I am getting something done LIKE im going to make change. Well I just hope I do my best and do it with all my power...Until then remember always always

LG Lifes Good