Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crew Love










Needless to say I miss the crew. The strip as we call it.
One night on the way home from our local walmart which is called homeplus me and Mike from Chicago saw a group of High school Korean boys playing basketball... Everyone knows I am not gonna pass up the oppurtunity to get one shot in. Lol one shot turned to two to three to four to five to taking my coat off. to six to seven to eight. to nine. to ten. to one game to two games. Lol about 45 min of cardio lol some of them were not bad. It was all in fun tho. If you look at each Korean kid in the picture all you see is smiling. Lol I asked if they were a crew and if they hang out all the time. They said yeah there all best freinds...Well shout outs to my crew and some of the people in my life! Gotta take that time out and reflect! As always always Lg Lifes good and shoutout to everyone the whole crew!