Monday, October 27, 2008

Count your Blessings not your worries!


I could really get on here and vent lol...Everything is good but I still haven't gotten paid I should have been paid on the 25h lol it is almost the 28th lol...My co teacher is the only one I can communicate everyone else in the school. The adminstration does not speak english... Lol so in lamens terms I had to be really firm with them. I was not kidding I said that if my money is not in the account at a certian time by tomm..I will not come to school unless you pay me. I have been here for almost a month. It was all good just a week ago. I love the kids but Buisness is Buisness lol so I will keep you posted with what happens tomorrow. Will I have a free day in Seoul or will I be teaching? Taebong Elementary you decide! With all that said im still glad my man DESHAY AND RAQUEL TURNER!!! had a great wedding day!!!!!!!! always always lifes still good!

No comments: