Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I remember going on my first trip out of the country like it was yesterday! I remember the look on my parents faces as it sunk in that I was going to a place that they never could have fathom going! Africa! Back to where civilzation started! A rich history from trials and tribulations. I took pictures! I recorded videos of when I was on the safari in Tanzania! A lion literally came with in inches from the car! I have it on tape in the middle of nowhere truly it felt like I was on the travel channel! I came home with many stories and excitement. However ONE CAN NOT TRULY UNDERSTAND WITHOUT BEING THERE THEMSELVES! Since then I have been blessed to travel to GERMANY,SWITZERLAND,TURKEY,GREECE,TANZANIA,ETHIOPIA, AND NOW KOREA! I came home with countless photos, videos, and stories but still it was not the same because my parents have never been to those places!! Well in a few hours that is about to change!! I WILL FINALLY MEET AND GREET MY PARENTS IN A LAND that is foreign to them! They will now be able to share an experience with me! IM EXCITED I LOVE MY PARENTS...All I can hope is that they have a RICH experience!! LG.....lifes good!

No comments: