Thursday, May 07, 2009

It's been awhile since my last post! First, I want to start by saying that all is still going well! I am enjoying my school and co- workers. I don't have much longer on my contract

It's crazy how life works out sometimes! My cousin had a layover in Seoul so I had the chance to spend the day with her! Doing some touristy things around Seoul as well as catching up with her and life! It def was the highlight of my week and month! So thank you Bethany!

My parents are coming to visit me in less than 3weeks so I am preparing for their arrival! I already know what spots I want to take them and sites I want them to see. There is nothing like family! We have never traveled outside of the country together so I am interested in how it will turn out! I hope they are excited! ASIA IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT AMERICANS are used to.

Teaching in Public School's in Korea you get all NATIONAL HOLIDAY'S OFF! So Saturday Was Buddha's Birthday so we had off on Monday and Tuesday Was Children's day. So I haD OFF SCHOOL from Friday to Wednesday! In that time me and the crew went to many places! We went to TEMPLES, PALACES, ART GALLERY'S, Korean Theme Park!, Basketball Tournament, Restaurant's, Dinner with TEACHESLKOREA! and capped off by Mexican food on Tuesday Night! It was a great mini vacation!

Just wanted to let everyone know what I was up to! I hope all that ARE READING are well!! As always LG! LIFE'S GOOD!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online 6 mg ativan overdose - ativan non generic