Monday, June 22, 2009

Wow. Ok its been almost a month now since my last post. So much has happened during that time! Needless to say time is flying by. I sometimes look at my job as a game. Since there are 12 months in a year. The first quarter was the first 3 months. When I first got here it was the first quarter. I was pretty much laid back letting everything come to me sitting back observing how the flow of the year would go. The second quarter is the half a year 6 months. At this point I was starting to really see how the year would go started to get adjusted and accustomed to life here. The same as the second quarter in a game by this point you want to give a great effort to close the half good. Well I am currently starting the 4th quarter. I am making sure I close things right here in SEOUL. Spending time with great people that I have met and will continue to keep in touch with when my time here is done!

The pictures below are of my DAD & My homie Kento from Australia. The Seoul World trade center. Anaya the princess of POCHEON. A shot of a typical building with stores stacked on top of each other. AND of course me repping my city lol POCHEONsi! The city's new logo we unveiled a month ago!

ENJOY PEEPS! HOPE ALL IS WELL!









In the past month

My parents came to visit!
Soju boyz went 3-0
Great offer back home lined up and ready to go!

In the upcoming month

Planning for my vacation
Soju boyz bball games
Another open class
Hana's piano recital
Anna's concert

No comments: