Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Week Ahead


I am going to make this real short I have a busy week.

Tuesday- Practice for my open class. Pay day. Also budgeting for the month. Dinner with Sujin. Big mike. Joey and Kristin

Wedensday- Might go ball near Jamsil (The sight of the 1988 Olympics in Seoul) or might go to as basketball game with my friend JLEE

Thursaday- I will be in deep depression. No turkey! no mac and cheese! no gravy no collard greans. no biscuts. no cornbread. no cranberry sauce my brotha's favorite. Imma have to hit my man Bro Man up and listen to him talk about food that usually will help alittle...My taste buds know that TURKEY day is around the corner. I don't know how to explain to them that they won't be getting any Turkey this year lol! Its all good though.. If I don't go to someone's house out here I will be going to a place called December 12th where I go every thursday for free food. (the board of education here in Korea pays for korean teachers and english teachers to come together and converse over dinner) usually it turns out to be just foreigners catching up for the week.

Friday- Open Class. Have to knock it out...Imma just be me..Image is everything here. Imma pray about it and be me thats all I can do.

Saturday- My school is dragging me to some mountian...Hopefully I won't have a repeat with what happened in Turkey..WILL see though..AND 23!

Sunday- Practice @ Gangnam

p.s. - The week always goes fast. The weekend even faster. I am trying to take time slow and enjoy myself but it feels like someone is pressing the fast forward button. Soon I will be back in the states. Hopefully coaching somewhere..Until then a day @ a time. Urs truly

No comments: