Monday, March 16, 2009

Its been awhile since I got on here and let everyone know how I was doing out here in Korea. I guess it's been about a week since I have posted something last. I just wanted to give a quick update of how I was doing.

The new semester started last week! Things have been going great! I have two Co-Teachers and things have been running and operating smoothly. For the majority of the day we are in are office talking and getting to know each other. It is funny because before coming here I knew I would get to know my Co Workers. However I TRULY believe that my relationship with Soon Joo will carry on as my time closes to an END here. Last week a buddy on my basketball team brought back two bottle's of HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH and gave me one! So that was def an highlight of my week. They have ranch here but it does not taste close or the same to the ranch back home. Last weekend we had another basketball game. We played well everyone played with energy we smashed them to say the least hahhaahha. However it was good being on the court. On the 29th! IM GOING TO SEE JOHN LEGEND! so I am excited about that. On April 1st i'm going to see NORTH KOREA VS. SOUTH KOREA soccer match or shall I say FUTBOL match. I am really excited about that! I always tell people that each week and weekend that goes by is def going to be harder for me to leave! It will truly be BITTERSWEET! until then I am going to keep on TEACHING! hOPE everyone that is reading is well! Peace! Lg life's good

No comments: