Monday, March 23, 2009



I really need to step my game back in on posting! This is getting ridiculous. I have so many thoughts racing through my head and I need to get them out through my blog! Ok it is MARCH 23, Wow! Time has flown this is crazy. I know I say that in every post but I promise you it's like time does not exist here. I find the weekends extremely difficult sometimes. I say this because you meet so many quality people its hard to be at many places at once. This weekend I had the great opportunity to chill and hang with the people that I will keep in touch with beyond KOREA. Saturday night we had a game against a team called the "DEARS" they had a couple of X-KBL players they were a tough team we split out of two games. Anyways My schedule coming up looks like this.

Opening of OUR ENGLISH VILLAGE
Concert with the LEGEND
Basketball Game
Learning to play the FLUTE at School (random I know)
Week training for all ELEMENTARY SCHOOL teachers.

MY schedule keeps me MAD busy so on the weekends its def nice to just chill out. CATCH up on my emails and calls something in the month of MARCH I have not been good at. Anyways I have been vibing out to old school tunes for the month of March so thought I would mix it up and get a different style haircut!! lol hahahha so I went vintage on em!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jered,

bored at school, I was randomly browsing through a link from GEPIK and ended up at your blog. I just started teaching English in Gyeonggido, and though I am a Korean American, I could sympathize with some fish-out-of-water moments that arise with being in a different country. Enjoyed reading what you have put up so far, and seems like you are enjoying your time here.

Good luck!

Henry Y