Saturday, December 25, 2010

I think it's really good idea to get your thoughts whether its through communicating on the phone, talking to a friend, or blogging. I THINK it's a great way to express oneself. CHRISTMAS EVE! WOW! Where to begin? Today, was a very busy day! At work we had Christmas Concert with the kids. Each class presented a Christmas carol they had been working on all Month and the winners would receive special prizes! The kids enjoyed watching other classmates from other classes perform. It also was a nice break for us teachers as well to sit back and watch the students present what they had been working hard on. More importantly it was a good way to start the weekend! The traffic this afternoon was insane! It was bumper to bumper a 50min trip took 3hrs! It was quite the journey getting to the Robinsons house in Gapyeong, South Korea. However I managed to make it. I called one of my close Korean friends and mapped out which route I should take and I executed the plan. I do enjoy getting lost sometimes. It forces you to rely on other humans for directions as well use the language. In my case I try to study Korean as much as I can. Living in Korea why wouldn't I try? Anyways, tonight it paid off as I had to navigate through some hurdles. I am glad that I didn't stay behind in my city ICHEON on XMAS Eve. Instead I spent it with people who know me and who I feel comfortable around. To me that's most important. So as I wrap up this post up. Greetings from SOUTH KOREA! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!! GOOOOO GEEETTT LOOOOSSST!

No comments: