Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still Waiting

I am still waiting to make this vision that I clearly had so long ago into a reality. I am so close to having it full filled but am being tested with my patience. I am still waiting on my visa number to get here. In the mean time I have been running around MD/DC getting exams, physicals, and checkups all that good stuff. Went to the dentist got my cavities filled. When to the EYE Doc. Failed the tests. Now a brotha wears glasses now. Right now I am chillin at home watching out for GRANNY (which has been nice getting to know her little bit better) she is funny keeps me laughing. I do get worried sometimes because she is older and has to be watched more than the average but she is cool. I say all this to say there is a reason I am still home waiting. But hopefully Ill be departing soon. As always LG.
LIFE'S GOOD

No comments: