Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The New Journey


During the school year I had this idea that for my graduation gift to myself I would go on another trip to Germany and Switzerland . I did that had a great time met some wonderful people got a chance to travel around EUROPE. I got back and started working full time. To make a long story short I didn't feel that I was making an impact on life. I was working long hours to help a small company make thousands of dollars. No disrespect to the company. I wanted something more meaningful at the end of the day. By doing this I figure I would go somewhere that I have never been before and teach English. This leads me to my next journey South Korea. Once I get my papers straight I will be flying out to teach English for a year. I am going to miss all my friends and family for sure. However it is something that I really want to do and the best time for that is now while I am young. I am going to miss alot of events within a year including an event that is coming soon that I am sadly going to miss my best friend's wedding. This is one of the main reasons I made this blog so that friends and family can keep up with me! Until the next time fam. Signing off yours truly

1 comment:

Gin said...

We are all proud of you !! I miss you ALOT !! But I def. will be coming to visit ( by any means necessary ) Look forward to hearing all about your journey .

p.s.
I hate word verfications .